This look centres around Urban Decay Kiddie Pool and uses mostly colours from the Urban Decay Sustainable Shadow Box. I really like this palette but I don't use it that often as it's mostly bright colours that are more for going out than day-to-day wear.
On my eyes, I used:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Victoria Jackson Shadow Stick in White
- UD Uzi, a heavy-glitter, silver-white colour (2nd from top right in the palette pictured below)
- UD Grifter, a shimmering lilac (middle on top row)
- UD Kiddie Pool, a shimmering sky blue (2nd from bottom right)
- UD Ransom, a strongly blue-toned purple
- UD Oil Slick, a glittering black (middle on bottom row)
- UD Virgin, a very pale beige
- Victoria Jackson Shadow Stick in Black (as eyeliner)
- Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Cat Eyes Mascara
1. Apply primer and Victoria Jackson White Shadow Stick all over the eyelid and up to the eyebrow.
2. With a large fluffy brush, apply Uzi all over the eyelid and up to the brow bone. Switch to a smaller, flat brush and pack on Grifter to the inner half of the eyelid and along the inner half of the lower lash line.
3. Sticking with your flat brush, apply Kiddie Pool to the outer half of the eyelid and up to the crease. Also apply it along the middle of the lower lashline. Next, apply Ransom to the crease and blend up to the brow bone. Bring it along the outer lower lashline too.
4. Apply a dot of Oil Slick to the outer corner of the eye. Blend it all along the crease to add depth. Clean your brush thoroughly on a piece of tissue or dry cloth, and pack Virgin beneath your eyebrow to highlight.
5. Line with a black kohl eyeliner and go over this with Oil Slick and an angled brush. Curl your lashes and apply mascara. Apply a pale pink lipstick and lip gloss. Et voila!
Let me know what you think of this tutorial and if you have any suggestions for future looks, please let me know!